WordPress Websites Features – WordPress is a very popular blogging platform. It’s an open-source Content Management system(CMS). Initially, WordPress was created as a blogging platform. Over the years, WordPress developers have extended its functionality to create high level, customized websites. Since it is easy to use, it powers more than 26 % of the websites in the world.
Many people still confuse with WordPress usage, they think WordPress is only for blogging. Using WordPress you can create beautiful, SEO friendly, responsive, and cost-effective websites. I have listed the following things or website categories that can be created using WordPress.
- Business Websites: Whether you are running a small cloth shop or running big businesses like Amazon, Microsoft. You can create an excellent website for your business. Many corporate companies use WordPress for there website.
- Education Websites: WordPress can be used to create websites for schools, colleges, institutions, and universities. You can allow your candidate to admit through the online admission process. Students can be online fees also.
- Ecommerce: Many popular e-commerce stores are running on WordPress. WordPress extension woocommerce made this possible. It has too many useful features regarding shopping carts.
- Real Estate: WordPress has many good real estate themes. You can list your properties, allow others to add their properties.
- E-learning: It is one of the fastest going industry and WordPress have too many good learning management plugins. You can build a complete online e-learning solution in WordPress.
- Social Networking: Create your social network, ask people to join it, and stay connected. BuddyPress a popular plugin in WordPress will help you build your social networking website.
- Support Forums: You can create a support forum for your product and services by using the bbPress plugin.
- Coupons: Be an affiliate of popular brands and promote them on your website. You can earn money by promoting brands.
- Product Reviews and Rating: Write your reviews on products, services, and share them on your website. Ask people to review and rate the products.
- Event Planning: Create events and tell people to RSVP. You can charge people using payment getaways.
- Business Listing: Want to create a business directory? WordPress will help you to create awesome listing websites. You can list any business and services.
- Job Portals: You can create complex job portals like monters.com in WordPress using wp job manager plugin.
- Appointment Booking: WordPress has many good plugins for appointment booking. People can book services, consultant through your website.
- Hotel Bookings: Create a website for the hotel and accept the booking.
WordPress Website can have below features
- Online Chat
- Online Forums
- Email Newsletter Subscriptions
- Appointment Booking
- Accept Payment
- Online Donations
- Online Voting
- Online Exams.